Business Operations Specialist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Business Operations Specialist skilled at improving daily business operations, reducing operating expenses, analyzing customer needs, and completing monthly reports. Certified Manager and Leader with a business degree from a well-known university, great analytical skills, and important ability to work and perform well in team environments.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Business Operations Specialist, Amyx, Inc., New Jersey, NJ, United States
- Stayed up-to-date with current industry laws and regulations, observed and monitored the company's operations, and analyzed customer needs and preferences.
- Developed and implemented new procedures and processes which significantly improved the daily business operations of the company and reduced the operating expenses.
- Completed monthly reports, created professional presentations, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Worked on a new business plan, implemented new billing process, and provided beneficial advice to executives.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for reducing the operating expenses by 25% within 3 years.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration with Marketing, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Jersey, NJ, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, European Society, TEDx Club,
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Gymnasium Steglitz, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Debate Club, Political Society, Swimming Club
09/2010 - 05/2011, Student Council President, Gymnasium Steglitz, Berlin, Germany
10/2018, Certified Manager and Leader, Executive Management Institute