Free Physical Therapy Aide Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified Physical Therapy Aide with 3 years of extensive field experience and a bachelor's degree in Nursing from the Karolinska Institute. Possessing excellent critical thinking skills and the important ability to solve complex problems, Ashia is looking for a Physical Therapy Aide job within an institution which offers flexibility and the opportunity to grow both professionally and as a person.
07/2017 - 07/2020, Physical Therapy Aide, Capio Saint Goran's Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
- Supported multiple Physical Therapists with various duties as necessary, ensuring that everything was in compliance with the hospital's policies and standards.
- Observed and evaluated the patients' condition during treatment and cleaned and sterilized various professional tools and equipment.
- Ordered missing medications and supplies and managed confidential files and documents.
- Executed various key clerical tasks and resolved any patient inquiries.
- Won the Employee of the Month Award once for maintaining exceptional patient satisfaction with provided services.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Nursing, The Karolinska Institute, Solna, Sweden
GPA: 4.0 (Top 3% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Medical Society, Psychology Society
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal, India
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner for achieving exceptional academic results (4.0 GPA)
Extracurricular Activities: Biology Society, Debate Club, Riding Society
Knowledge of Medicine
Ability to learn from mistakes
09/2014 - 05/2016, Treasurer, The Karolinska Institute Medical Society, Solna, Sweden
06/2017, Physical Therapy Aide Certification, AMCA
02/2016, Driving License, Driving School