Sonographer Resume Example (Text version)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced, skilled, and detail-oriented Sonographer with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital & health care industry. Compassionate, organized, critical thinker with exceptional abilities to prioritize tasks efficiently while maintaining high levels of patient care satisfaction. Strong healthcare services professional with an Associate's Degree focused in Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist. Advanced knowledge of examinations in the abdomen, small parts, vascular, OB/GYN, and ultrasound-guided procedures.
08/2003 - 03/2019, Sonographer, Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Vienna, Austria
Key Contributions and Responsibilities:
- Working to departmental guidelines whilst being accountable for own actions.
- Fully responsible at all times for the patients’ welfare and comfort.
- Supported the ability of patients to self-manage through education and assisted patients and their carers on their conditions, and offered advice on the management of daily activities, preventative measures, equipment, and health promotion.
- Ensuring that the patient was provided with the relevant information to allow informed choice and awareness of their condition and management.
- Transferred and verified image data in PACS and other digital and reporting systems providing necessary medical history and information for Radiologist interpretation.
- Utilized the web servers and email systems to send exams for preliminary readings after hours.
- Ensured patient, visitor, and environmental safety. Reported safety events immediately including those that are a near miss.
05/2002, Radiologic Technology Certificate, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
02/1992 - 03/1996, Bachelor’s of Science, Nursing, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Faculty of Social Sciences
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
2005, Physics and American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
1975, Basic Life Support, Vienna Health Institute