Physical Therapist Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified Physical Therapist Assistant offering excellent critical thinking skills and the crucial ability to operate under pressure. With more than 2 years of extensive experience paired with a bachelor's degree in Medicine from the University of Edinburgh, Enrique is looking for a Physical Therapist Assistant job within a forward-moving organization.
07/2018 - 07/2020, Physical Therapist Assistant, John Smith Health Center, New York City, NY, United States
- Communicated with patients and educated them on various diseases, disorders, and treatment options.
- Participated in the development of new treatment plans and maintained confidential files and records.
- Constantly monitored and evaluated the patients' condition and administered medications.
- Maintained a clean and sterilized work area and executed multiple key administrative tasks as necessary.
- Won the Employee of the Month Award once for meeting all assigned targets and objectives.
09/2013 - 05/2018, Medicine, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 3% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Biology Society, Medical Society, Psychology Society
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, The British School of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Extracurricular Activities: Debate Club, Political Society, Tennis Club
Knowledge of Medicine
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
06/2018, Certified Physical Therapist Assistant, APTA
02/2016, Driving License, Driving School