Free Resume Example for Teens (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and self-driven individual offering exceptional communication skills and a proven track record of extraordinary achievements in increasing sales and developing promotional campaigns. Andrew is an effective team player and leader with a data-driven mindset and the important ability to think critically.
05/2017 - 04/2020, Part-time Sales Assistant, PCV Computers and Electronics, LLC, Marshfield, WI, United States
- Communicated with browsing customers and provided professional advice and recommendations to them.
- Collected and processed payments, operated a cash register, and maintained a clean work area.
- Worked closely with the Store Manager and participated in the creation and implementation of new digital marketing campaigns to increase sales and revenue.
- Trained new Sales Assistants, assisted in the stock and inventory management, and executed multiple key administrative functions as required.
- Awarded the Employee of the Year for exceeding all assigned sales targets and increasing the revenue by 60% in 2019.
09/2017 - present, High School, Marshfield High School, Marshfield, WI, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Won the 2018 Principal's Award for achieving extraordinary academic results and representing the school at multiple national business and economics competitions.
Clubs and Societies: Drama Club, Golf Club, Marketing Society
02/2020 - 04/2020, Street Fundraiser, St Joseph Charity, Marshfield, WI, United States
09/2018 - 05/2019, Vice President, Marshfield High School Marketing Society, Marshfield, WI, United States
11/2018, Driving License, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport