Franchise Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Gunduliceva 24, 98532, Zagreb, Croatia
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 091/7992316
Performance-driven and motivated Franchise Manager with 2+ years of extensive experience in managing all aspects of business, developing and implementing sales plans and strategies, and recruiting new personnel. Possess a proven track record of extraordinary achievements, excellent leadership/communication skills, and well-developed problem-solving abilities.
01/2018 - 03/2019, Franchise Manager, Starbucks Corporation, Zagreb, Croatia
- Managed all aspects of business including hiring, payroll, customer relations, marketing, and administration.
- Monitored and supervised entire service staff, conducted monthly reports on franchise performance and presented results to the franchise owner.
- Built and maintained professional relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Increased sales revenue by 25% in 2018.
06/2016 - 12/2017, Franchise Manager, Domino's Pizza, Inc., Zagreb, Croatia
- Developed and implemented new business growth plans and strategies, supervised employees, and created work schedules.
- Was in charge of the overall well-being of the franchise and managed daily business operations.
- Regularly exceeded sales quotas and revenue targets, worked on the constant improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Hired and trained new personnel, created original marketing campaigns.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management, International Institute for Management Development, Lausanne, Switzerland
Top 5% of the Programme
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, V. Gymnasium, Zagreb, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, V. Gymnasium, Zagreb, Croatia
06/2014, Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development, University of California Irvine
04/2012, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport