Foreman Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 878 Squares Apt. 399 West, 8959, Sofia, Bulgaria
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: (0959) 137923
Performance-driven and qualified Foreman with 6+ years of extensive experience in the construction business. Adept at managing and coordinating construction workers, performing various on-site activities, developing schedules and budgets, and resolving any on-site issues. Possess well-developed leadership skills, ability to work under pressure, and excellent building and mechanical knowledge.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Foreman, Hays Building, Ltd, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Managed, supervised, and coordinated a team of 20-30 construction workers and other professionals, ensuring that projects were completed within budget and in a timely manner.
- Scheduled work hours and resolved any on-site issues and conflicts.
- Communicated with managers and pro-actively participated in meetings with executives in order to inform them about projects' progress.
- Developed budgets and ordered all materials.
- Provided assistance to workers and performed various on-site activities and duties.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for reducing construction expenses by 15%.
06/2012 - 06/2016, Construction Worker, Apollo Complete Building Solutions, Inc., Bratislava, Slovakia
- Worked with other workers on the construction and/or reconstruction of commercial/residential properties, ensuring that the company's high standards and clients' vision and requirements were fully met.
- Performed various duties, such as shoveling asphalt, placing and aligning components, leveling surfaces, stripping roofs, measuring and cutting the shingles, handling construction materials, etc.
- Maintained various tools and equipment and cleaned construction sites.
- Assisted in demolition and in the installation of central air and heating systems.
- Recognized by managers and ranked as a #1 Construction Worked at the company.
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, National Gymnasium of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Sofia, Bulgaria
Clubs and Societies: Math Society, Physics Society, Volleyball Club
Building and Mechanical Knowledge
Comfortable and Adept with Technology
Math and Physics Literacy
Strength and Stamina
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 12/2010, Street Fundraiser, SOS Children's Villages International, Sofia, Bulgaria
04/2016, Certified Construction Manager, Construction Management Association of Bulgaria
05/2013, Driving Licence, Driving School