Home Builder Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Home Builder with 3+ years of extensive experience in coordinating the whole construction process, developing construction budgets, and performing site visits. Possessing great leadership skills, highly professional attitude, and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations, Vlatko is presently looking for a Home Builder position with a company which offers opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Home Builder, PulteGroup, Inc., Beltsville, MD, United States
- Participated in all phases of the construction process of various custom residential properties, ensuring that the clients' requirements were fully met.
- Built and maintained professional relationships with local/global sub-contractors and business partners and negotiated contracts and agreements.
- Developed and managed construction budgets, performed site visits, and maintained confidential documents and files.
- Hired and coordinated new personnel, resolved any problematic issues, and developed detailed project schedules to ensure that everything was finished in a timely manner.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing the client satisfaction with provided services from 87% to 98% within one year.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Construction Management, Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Riding Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Yahya Kemal High School, Gostivar, Macedonia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Boat Club, Physics Society, Swimming Society
STACK, Autodesk BIM 360
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA, United States
02/2019, Certified Construction Manager, Construction Management Association of America
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport