Civil Engineer Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 16 Farburn Terrace, SK17 0GS, Brighton, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 079 5526 6179
Results-driven and detail-oriented Civil Engineer with a proven track record of success in analysing and evaluating sites, producing accurate designs and cost estimates, and performing construction observation. Certified Engineering Technologist with extensive knowledge of various engineering software programmes, excellent communication/leadership skills, and ability to perform well in a team.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Civil Engineer, Evodia Limited, Brighton, United Kingdom
- Visited, analysed, and evaluated various sites on a daily basis.
- Prepared detailed cost estimates and developed designs for breakwaters and revetments.
- Communicated and worked closely with clients to ensure that their requirements were fully met.
- Performed regular construction observation of commercial site development projects.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the expenses reduction processes - cut unnecessary costs by 15% in 2017.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Math Society, Swimming Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, Callatis Theoretical High School, Craiova, Romania
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Math Society, Physics Society
Autodesk 3ds Max
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, Vice President, Imperial College London Math Society, London, United Kingdom
04/2018, Certified Engineering Technologist (CET), British Society of Certified Engineering Technicians
04/2017, Driving Licence, Driving School