Fixed Income Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and performance-driven Fixed Income Analyst with a proven track record of success in analyzing and monitoring the company's financial results and performance, evaluating investment opportunities, and producing detailed financial forecasts. The London School of Economics graduate with excellent critical thinking skills and important ability to work and perform well in fast-paced environments.
07/2016 - 09/2019, Fixed Income Analyst, Franklin Resources, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Performed a deep analysis of various market securities and constantly monitored and examined the company's financial performance.
- Stayed up-to-date with current industry laws and regulations and identified potential investment and business growth opportunities.
- Worked closely with colleagues on the improvement of the existing investment portfolio management system in order to increase overall efficiency - increased by 14% in 2017 and 16% in 2018.
- Conducted detailed financial forecasts, managed relevant correspondence, produced weekly reports, and presented results to supervisors.
- Recognized by executives and peers for achieving exceptional results.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Accounting & Finance, London School of Economics, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Club, Swimming Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Eckener-Oberschule, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Economics Society, Math Club, Taekwondo Club
Finviz Stock Screener
Attention to detail
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, Eckener-Oberschule, Berlin, Germany
05/2019, Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute