Assistant Portfolio Manager Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 2737 Colonial Drive, 77480, New Jersey, NJ, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 817-707-3436
Results-oriented and data-driven Assistant Portfolio Manager accustomed to working under pressure and in fast-paced business environments. Skilled at performing financial modeling and analysis, developing new investment strategies and plans, and monitoring clients' portfolios. Chartered Financial Analyst with excellent critical thinking skills and well-developed time management abilities. Paulina is currently looking for an Assistant Portfolio Manager job with a modern organization.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Assistant Portfolio Manager, VineBrook, LLC, New Jersey, NJ, United States
- Conducted professional financial modeling and analysis, monitored clients' portfolios, and provided beneficial advice and recommendations to clients.
- Developed and implemented new investment strategies and plans, traded securities, and performed detailed market research.
- Completed monthly reports on the performance of investments and presented results and findings to managers.
- Assisted Portfolio Managers in any duties as required and communicated with potential/existing clients via phone and/or email.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing returns of all assigned portfolios by more than 30%.
09/2016 - 05/2017, Investment Management, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, United States
09/2012 - 05/2016, Economics & Finance, Indiana University Bloomington, Bloomington, IN, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, Marketing Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Vilnius Minties Gymnasium, Vilnius, Lithuania
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Investment Account Manager
Master Investor 6
Quicken Premier 2019
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class President, Vilnius Minties Gymnasium, Vilnius, Lithuania
02/2019, Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
01/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport