Fashion Stylist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Creative and detail-oriented Fashion Stylist with a proven track record of extraordinary success in preparing public figures for special occasions, creating fashion editorials, and participating in the production of music videos, live shows, films, and photo shoots. Certified Fashion Consultant with a Fashion Design degree and well-developed artistic skills. Great communicator offering excellent work ethic, amazing time management skills, and significant teamwork abilities.
07/2016 - present, Freelance Fashion Stylist, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Worked for multiple celebrities and public figures and helped them to pick suitable clothing and accessories for various special occasions.
- Pro-actively participated in the creation of music videos, live shows, films, and photo shoots and produced monthly fashion editorials for multiple magazines and websites.
- Stayed up-to-date with current trends, built and maintained professional relationships with designers and retailers, and attended various fashion shows and other industry events.
- Worked with multiple commercial brands, such as Givenchy, Off-White, and Balenciaga and completed professional presentations.
- Ranked by various professionals as one the top Fashion Stylists in the country.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Fashion Design, Istituto Marangoni, Milan, Italy
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Sotogrande International School, Sotogrande, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Basketball Team, Drama Club, Film Society
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2016, Social Media Account Manager, Istituto Marangoni, Milan, Italy
10/2018, Certified Fashion Consultant, Fashion Stylist Institute
03/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School