Emergency Room Nurse Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 2723 Havanna Street, 27203, Las Vegas, NV, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 336-328-1117
Empathetic and knowledgeable Emergency Room Nurse adept at evaluating patient care needs, providing professional care, monitoring patients, and communicating with families. Possess a highly professional attitude, extensive knowledge of medicine and human body, well-developed critical thinking skills, and ability to work in team environments.
06/2017 - 04/2019, Emergency Room Nurse, MountainView Hospital, Las Vegas, NV, United States
- Planned and implemented care for patients at the emergency department.
- Performed in-depth patient assessment and assisted with various emergency procedures.
- Monitored and reported symptoms and prepared patients for treatments.
- Educated patients and their families on disease prevention.
06/2015 - 06/2017, Emergency Room Nurse, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT, United States
- Evaluated patient care needs and provided professional nursing care to all-aged patients, ensuring that all procedures were followed accurately.
- Assessed patients' condition and prioritized treatment and medical procedures.
- Monitored patients and conducted detailed reports.
- Communicated with families and worked on the improvement of nursing processes.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Nursing, Yale University, New Haven, CT, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, European Society, Riding Club
09/2009 - 05/2011, IB Diploma Program, Het Amsterdam Lyceum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Blood Pressure Recording
Knowledge of Human Body
09/2009 - 05/2010, Class President, Het Amsterdam Lyceum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
05/2015, Certified Emergency Nurse, The Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing