Pharmacist Resume Sample (Text version)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patient-service oriented Pharmacist with 10 years of experience and a strong background in clinical pharmacology and patient medication therapy management. Excellent track record of maintaining positive relationships with customers, pharmaceutical representatives, health care organizations, and insurance providers. Possess strong communication skills consistently providing exceptional customer service. Places a strong focus on attention to details and excels in accuracy to guarantee that prescribers have confidence.
- Outstanding communication and active listening skills to ensure that patients and customers understand their medications
- Cross-promotion of similar products to maximize add-on sales
- Constantly achieving revenue increase as key member of pharmacy team
- Makes an effort to learn customers' names and to address them by name whenever possible
08/2010 - 08/2019, Pharmacist, CUNNING GROUP, Birmingham, UK
Main Responsibilities & Contributions:
- Cultivated a network of physicians that referred to an average of 50 new patients monthly.
- Resolved complex customer issues at store level and helped increase customer satisfaction by 33%.
- Maintained a professional attitude when answering telephones, addressing patients, and providing drug information.
- Resolved problems related to the clinical, chemical, and therapeutic applications of drugs, including bio-pharmaceutical effectiveness, utilization of new therapeutic agents, and special formula and dosage requirements.
- Developed workflow procedures to maximize productivity and reduce errors.
- Handled and resolved customer issues, complaints, and questions to build customer trust and loyalty.
- Visited schools, doctors' offices, senior centers, etc. to market services.
09/2006 - 06/2010, PHARM.D. Degree, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom
09/2002 - 06/2006, Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, University of Birmingham
Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA)