Elementary Teacher Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
I am an Elementary School Teacher with 4 years of experience in public and private school settings. Having grown up in a bilingual household, I am at ease in diverse multicultural classrooms and thrive on encouraging and including students with special learning needs.
09/2017 - 08/2020, Elementary School Teacher, Highland Elementary School, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Instructed 3rd 4th, and 5th grade students (general education and English as a Second Language) individually and in groups.
- Adapted material/instruction techniques to support individual learning needs of ESOL and special education students.
- Acted as training and information resource to other teachers for online reading program.
- Worked closely with Technology Coordinator to implement Google Classroom and SMART Board.
- Awarded Teacher of the Year (2019) for achieving exceptional student experience.
09/2016 - 06/2017, Modern Languages Teacher, Halliwell International School, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Taught Grades 6 & 7 in Spanish Language Acquisition and English Language Acquisition.
- Marked, assessed, recorded, and reported student performance; engaged with other subject teachers to produce, review, update unit plans.
- Administered assessments to determine Spanish and English proficiency level.
- Leveraged collaborative learning routines such as maximising student talk time and student agency in learning.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Bachelor of Primary Education, University of Glasgow, Glasgow
First Class Honours (Top 2% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Model United Nations
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, International School of Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
07/2020, ARMA International, Certified Leadership Programme
09/2013 - 05/2016, Class Representative, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United States