Customer Service Representative (Text version)
Address: Schonhauser Allee 20, 71694, Munich, Germany
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 07673 60 07 29
Qualified and motivated Customer Service Representative with 3 years of experience in fast-paced, multitasking environments. Proficient in managing and maintaining various customer documents, resolving all client issues, and increasing the quality of customer service. Strong communication skills with ability to manage time effectively.
08/2017 - 01/2019, Customer Service Representative, Eaton Corporation plc, Munich, Germany
- Served as the first point of contact for all clients.
- Managed and had access to all sorts of confidential customer documents including contracts, financial statements, and personal documents.
- In compliance with customers’ needs and goals, gave continuous feedback on order status.
- Collaborated with colleagues in order to improve customer experience and increase the quality of customer service and company policies and procedures.
06/2016 - 08/2017, Customer Service Representative, MMP Financial Ltd, Berlin, Germany
- Communicated effectively with customers both verbally and in written format.
- Answered telephone in consistency with a customer service focused, highly-professional manner.
- Effectively managed and verified customer documents, ensuring that client information was accurate and valid, and that company policies had all been fully followed.
- Collaborated with Human Resources department to work on and improve company policies and maximize customer service experience.
10/2014 - 06/2015, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Experience People Ltd, New York City, NY, United States
- Effectively resolved all client issues over the phone or via email and constantly demonstrated expertise and extensive experience.
- Actively managed and organized customer documents to increase the efficiency and quality of customer service.
- Worked and performed in a high-paced, multitasking environment with very tight deadlines.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, Columbia University, New York City, NY, United States
Clubs and Societies: Chess Club, Golf Club, Math Society
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Primo-Levi-Schule Gymnasium, Munich, Germany
Graduated with Distinction
Freshdesk, Salesforce Essentials
Dimelo Digital, Trello
Ability to Work under Pressure
Time Management Skills
06/2013 - 08/2013, English Tutor, Go Overseas, Suva, Fiji
04/2012, TOEFL, Educational Testing Service
Exploring distant lands
Every kind of sport