Mortgage Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 420 Quarry Drive, 36104, Santa Clara, CA, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 334-997-0829
Knowledgeable and hard-working Mortgage Assistant adept at communicating with potential clients, verifying and reviewing financial documents, handling any inquiries, and processing loan applications. Offers great analytical skills, well-developed communication skills, and important ability to work in a team. Shao is currently looking for a Mortgage Assistant position with a forward-moving company.
06/2017 - 04/2019, Mortgage Assistant, Kensington Mortgage, Ltd., Santa Clara, CA, United States
- Communicated with potential clients, verified and reviewed documents, and processed applications, ensuring the accuracy of all data.
- Handled all inquiries, responded to emails, and answered the phone; developed and implemented new procedures and processes which significantly reduced unnecessary expenses by 20% within 3 years.
- Was in charge of new loan entries into the system, maintained all clients' files and records.
- Pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers, executed other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Recognized by executives for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Accounting & Finance, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Engineering Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Wuhan No.2 High School, Hubei, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Chess Club, Math Society, Water Polo Club
Velocify LoanEngage, Unify CRM
Mortgage iQ, SureFire
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2017, Class Representative, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA, United States
11/2018, Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
10/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School