Credit Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Address: Hakulintie 63, 20140, Helsinki, Finland
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 041 496 9004
Certified and driven Credit Analyst skilled in financial analysis for various lending institutions. Proven experience in assessing client application, establishing credit lines, making crucial credit decisions, conducting financial reports, and reducing overdue accounts. Extraordinary analytical skills, strong knowledge of financial markets, and high attention to accuracy.
01/2018 - 02/2019, Credit Analyst, Student Loans Company, Inc., Helsinki, Finland
- Was responsible for credit limit database; analyzed client information and made credit decisions.
- Worked closely with the Operations department on automation of the whole borrowing process.
- Generated cash flow analysis and executed any calculations of debt service; worked on financial forecasting models.
06/2015 - 12/2017, Credit Analyst, FIS Global, Inc.
- Reviewed, maintained, and make crucial decisions on applications in compliance with company policies and procedures; communicated decisions to clients.
- Identified potential clients and using own knowledge and expertise established credit lines; conducted financial analysis for accounts over 300 000€.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the reduction of overdue accounts, reduced by 15% in 2016 and 20% in 2017.
- Prepared monthly/annual reports for managers, stayed up-to-date with loan trends.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Accounting & Finance, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Math Society, Tennis Club, Volleyball Team
09/2009 - 05/2011, IB Diploma Programme, Ressu Comprehensive School, Helsinki, Finland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, President, Liverpool University Math Society, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Certified Chartered Credit Analyst, Global Academy of Finance and Management