Tax Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Accurate and dedicated Tax Assistant with a proven track record of client satisfaction in completing tax forms, analyzing financial records and statements, and providing tax advice to clients and managers. Possessing great analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and excellent teamwork abilities, Arturo is currently looking for a Tax Assistant job with a modern company which offers the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Tax Assistant, Vertex, Inc., Naperville, IL, United States
- Reviewed financial records and statements, computed taxes, and completed different types of tax forms, ensuring the accuracy of all information.
- Maintained and managed various confidential documents and records, built professional relationships with clients, and provided tax advice to clients and managers.
- Stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations, resolved any tax issues, and worked closely with other finance professionals.
- Executed various daily office duties and supported other tax professionals with any tasks as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Economics & Finance, Bentley University, Waltham, MA, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Psychology Society, Volleyball Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Belgrano Day School, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Physics Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Belgrano Day School, Buenos Aires, Argentina
04/2019, Certified Tax Manager, National Institute of Financial Management