Contract Administrator Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and motivated Contract Administrator offering more than 3 years of extensive experience and comprehensive background in completing and analyzing complex contracts, participating in negotiations, and developing new contacts databases. The Employee of the Month Award winner with an Economics with Business Administration degree from a well-known university, strong attention to detail and accuracy, and significant ability to work and perform well in a team.
08/2016 - 08/2019, Contract Administrator, Veritas Investments, Inc., Toronto, ON, Canada
- Was in charge of drafting and reviewing contracts, ensuring the accuracy of all data and collected and maintained relevant documents and files.
- Assisted in the negotiations, communicated with clients and business partners, and worked on the constant improvement of existing cost-saving strategies to decrease unnecessary expenses - reduced the costs by 12% in 2017.
- Developed and implemented a new contract database and was responsible for the life-cycle of multiple contracts from start to finish to ensure that everything was in compliance with the agreed terms.
- Pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the Board of Directors and acted as a liaison between different departments.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 06/2016, Economics with Business Administration, Western University, London, ON, Canada
GPA: 3.94 (Top 15% of the Program)
The Dean's Award winner for achieving excellent academic results
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Film Society, Riding Society
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, American School of Recife, Recife, Brazil
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Debate Competition
Activities: Aerobics Club, Debate Club, Drama Club
SAP Ariba, ContractWorks
Icertis, SAP Sourcing CLM
Attention to Detail
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Western University, Toronto, ON, Canada
04/2019, Certified Professional Contracts Manager, The Global Contract Management Association