Clinical Assistant Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Empathetic and knowledgeable Clinical Assistant experienced in providing clinical support to medical professionals, assisting and diagnosing patients, and executing various clerical duties. Effective communicator with excellent critical thinking skills and extensive knowledge of patient care and assessment. Offers well-developed time management skills, and important ability to work and perform well under pressure.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Clinical Assistant, St. Michael's Hospital, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Provided professional clinical support to multiple doctors and laboratory technicians, assisted patients with daily activities, and educated them on pre and post-surgical care.
- Diagnosed patients, worked on the development of new treatment plans, and conducted detailed observations.
- Managed schedules, scheduled appointments, maintained and ordered supplies, and performed other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Completed medical reports, attended various case conferences, and worked closely with other clinical assistants to ensure all-time great patient care and experience.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Nursing, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Psychology Society, Riding Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Lycee Janson de Sailly, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Aerobics Club, Fitness Society, Tennis Club
Administration of Medications
Ability to Work under Pressure
05/2016 - 08/2016, Healthcare & Medical Volunteer, Volunteering Journeys, Algiers, Algeria
09/2017, Medical Assistant Certification, American Nurses Association