Business Developer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified Business Development Professional offering excellent critical thinking skills and the important ability to function well both independently and in fast-paced team environments. The Employee of the Year Award winner with a pro-active approach and determination to meet and exceed all assigned objectives and targets.
07/2017 - 07/2020, Business Developer, K&Y Corporation, LLC, Boston, MA, United States
- Identified and evaluated potential revenue and sales growth opportunities and worked on the development of new business strategies.
- Communicated and worked closely with business partners and participated in the creation of new products.
- Implemented strategic business plans and conducted professional market research and analysis.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the reduction of unnecessary business costs - decreased the expenses by 17% in 2018.
- Awarded the Employee of the Year for achieving extraordinary results.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management, Boston College, Newton, MA, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Marketing Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Brunchman High School, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for representing the school at multiple economics competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Debate Club, Economics Society, Riding Club
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, Boston College Business Club, Newton, MA, United States
04/2020, Certified Business Development Professional, IBDA
03/2014, Driver's License