Assistant Engineer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and dedicated Assistant Engineer skilled at developing detailed blueprints and technical drawings, analyzing construction documents and contracts, and coordinating Engineering Interns. The Employee of the Month Award winner with great analytical skills, a highly professional attitude, and well-developed time management abilities. Radoslav is currently looking for an Assistant Engineer position with a modern firm.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Assistant Engineer, Moog, Inc., Plano, TX, United States
- Worked on multiple engineering projects, created detailed blueprints and technical drawings, and conducted engineering audits.
- Prepared weekly reports on the progress of the assigned projects and supported Senior Engineers with any tasks as required.
- Maintained and analyzed all construction documents and contracts and worked on the development and implementation of new processes and procedures to reduce unnecessary expenses - reduced the costs by 15% within one year.
- Supervised multiple Engineering Interns and pro-actively participated in team meetings with the Engineering Managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Mechanical Engineering, Duke University, Durham, NC, United States
GPA: 3.94 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Computer Club, Engineering Society, Physics Society
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Zlatarski International School, Sofia, Bulgaria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Astronomy Society, Math Society, Tennis Club
Fusion 360, KeyCreator
Solid Edge, CATIA
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2016 - 05/2017, President, Duke University Engineering Society, Durham, NC, United States
11/2018, Certified Engineering Technologist, American Society of Certified Engineering Technicians