Assistant Electrician Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and knowledgeable Assistant Electrician with 2+ years of extensive experience in installing electrical systems, operating professional equipment and tools, and repairing electrical structures. Certified Electrical Safety Compliance Professional with strong attention to accuracy, great analytical skills, and significant ability to work and perform well in team environments. Samuel is presently looking for an Assistant Electrician position with a forward-moving company.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Assistant Electrician, Albemarle Corporation, Silver Peak, NV, United States
- Installed and maintained electrical systems, repaired electrical structures, and operated various professional equipment and tools.
- Maintained a clean work environment and worked closely with colleagues to ensure that all safety guidelines were fully followed.
- Secured wires, replaced defective and worn parts, and assisted Senior Electricians with various tasks as assigned.
- Executed multiple administrative duties, communicated with clients, and promoted the company's services all over the Internet.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Electrical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Political Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Lycee Louis le Grand, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Chess Club, Football Team, Physics Society
Knowledge of Electrical Engineering
Attention to Detail
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
02/2019, Certified Electrical Safety Compliance Professional, American Electrical Institute