Land Surveyor Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Machelsesteenweg 338, 9790, Ostend, Belgium
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 0472 18 95609
Certified and results-driven Land Surveyor skilled at performing accurate field surveys, operating various professional equipment and tools, developing detailed sketches, and analyzing maps and other documents. Offers proficient use of multiple land surveying software programmes, extensive multitasking skills, and significant ability to work in team environments.
09/2017 - 03/2019, Land Surveyor, Laing O'Rourke, Inc., Ostend, Belgium
- Surveyed terrain, prepared accurate schematic sketches, and reviewed collected data.
- Planned, monitored, and coordinated ground surveys; operated and maintained map reading equipment and tools.
- Generated survey reports, method statements, and risk assessments.
- Trained and educated new surveyors and provided support to clients.
07/2016 - 09/2017, Land Surveyor, ADP Group Ltd, Ostend, Belgium
- Performed very detailed and accurate field surveys in compliance with all policies, laws, and procedures.
- Analyzed previous maps, physical evidence, and other documents.
- Experience using a GPS system to collect land survey data.
- Maintained large databases and records, developed sketches, and operated professional equipment worth 100,000€.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Surveying and Mapping Sciences, University of East London, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Math Society, Chess Club, Riding Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Centre Scolaire Sainte-Marie la Sagesse, Ostend, Belgium
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
AutoCad, Copan Pro
VisionPlus, MBS Waldram Tools
Online Map Check and Area Calculator
06/2014 - 08/2014, English Tutor, Go Overseas, Zhengzhou, China
06/2016, Certified Land Surveyor, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors