Senior Project Manager Resume Example (Textversion)
Address: 999, Washington, Battle Ground, 99939
Date of birth: 1999-11-09
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 999-999-999
I am electronics nerd, and an outdoors enthusiast with a passion for technology and developing others. I pride myself on being two-steps ahead and finding solutions to questions that have yet to be asked. I am an unabashed perfectionist in my work, and I bring critical thinking and problem solving skills to every situation.
09/2013 - 06/2017, Business Management, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, United States
AA earned in 2015
BS in Business Management earned 2017
02/2017 - present, Manager, Service & Repair, Asurion, Portland, United States
- Management of 25 FTE employees across Oregon and Southern Washington within seven Sprint Retail Stores in the PSDS program
- Strong interpersonal skills with employees and internal/external customers
- Remain focused on objectives and responsibilities in an ever-changing and flexible work environment
- Careful balance of customer, employee, and company-first actions to ensure the best solution for all involved parties
- Set expectations, follow-up and coach to performance of metrics
03/2011 - 02/2017, Service and Repair Support Specialist, Sprint Corporation, Portland, United States
- Supervise and support 23 retail locations throughout Oregon, Idaho, Southwest Washington and Hawaii
- Deliver a balanced business in Operations and Customer Experience metrics
- Consistent and effective communication to increase Month-over-Month & Year-over-Year Growth
- Motivate to achieve superior performance by setting goals and a timeline to achieve 100%+ Performance
- Coaching/Development of staff to ensure consistent operations and customer interactions by setting S.M.A.R.T Goals and using the GROW Coaching Method to aid in career advancement
- Collaborate with team members across the enterprise to enhance procedures, reduce cycle time, increase profitability, and grow the brand
03/2008 - 03/2011, Assistant Store Manager, Sprint Nextel, Washington, United States
- Co-lead a store of 21 employees
- Deliver a balanced business in sales, operations, and coaching/development of employees
09/2016 - 01/2019, Planning Commission - Position 5, City of Battle Ground, Battle Ground, United States
Appointment term to Battle Ground Planning Commission expires 01/01/2019.
As part of the Battle Ground Planning Commission, I assist my fellow volunteers with advising the City Council on all legislative land use matters referred to them by the council including comprehensive planning, capital facility planning, transportation planning, and development codes.
I have a passion for contributing to the community where I live because I want it to be a place my friends and children want to live for years to come.
Co-worker, mentor, coach, business partner - 9 years
BNSF Railway / City of Battle Ground
City Council Member Position 1