Payroll Analyst Resume Example (Textversion)
E-mail address: email@example.com
Very energetic, detail-oriented, and dedicated Payroll Analyst with extensive experience of working in the corporate multinational community. Has excellent knowledge of HR Practices, Payroll, Taxes, Benefits for Employees Relations, and Labor Code in different countries. Adept at several payroll software platforms analyzing payroll data to find errors and establishing a proper level of benefits. Working in a multinational environment has been a great opportunity to achieve experience which has helped me to become a Fast-learner who focuses on details and has a proactive attitude.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail, particularly numeracy
- Ability to work to pressurized deadlines, conscientious team player
- Self-motivated, pro-active and able to work with limited guidance
- Ability to quickly understand business issues and data challenges
- Ability to quickly understand the payroll rules and intricacies for countries outside the UK and keep up to date with any changes to statutory procedures
08/2015 - 09/2019, Payroll Analyst, Swiss Re, London, UK
Main Responsibilities & Contributions:
- Maintained complex payroll and timekeeping systems for the entire county.
- Analyzed and evaluated work methods, designed and implemented "best practice" payroll systems and procedures for the effective utilization of the software to perform duties.
- Provided professional customer support for timekeeping software, needs, or requirements.
- Helped the team to Support Finance on payroll journal queries for all countries.
- Led implementation and enhancement projects for target system using a waterfall project management methodology.
- Supported specific end to end processes and executed advanced level understanding of system touch points.
- Liaised with key internal contacts (HR, Finance, Line Managers etc.) to ensure the accurate and timely provision of relevant information.
09/2014 - 06/2015, Master's Degree in Human Resources, University of Seattle, Seattle, United States
Certificate of Appreciation
09/2010 - 06/2014, Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, University of Seattle
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Able to prioritise in a busy environment
Flexible approach to work
Ability to achieve results
Communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to learn from mistakes
04/2019, Certified Payroll Manager, CIPP - Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
03/2012, Driving Licence, Driving School