Customer Relationship Officer Resume Sample (Textversion)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and creative Customer Relationship Officer with 3+ years of extensive experience and comprehensive background in analyzing customer complaints, identifying and communicating with potential customers, and performing professional market research. The Employee of the Month Award winner with a Business & Management with Economics degree, strong attention to detail, and great communication skills. Possess well-developed leadership skills and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Customer Relationship Officer, AAMKTG, Inc., Dallas, TX, United States
- Handled any customer inquiries, reviewed and analyzed customer complaints, and pro-actively participated in the development and implementation of new marketing plans and strategies.
- Managed and updated large customer databases, identified and communicated with potential customers, and assisted in accounts management.
- Collaborated with other departments and performed professional market research to discover industry trends, target market, and customer behavior.
- Built and maintained relationships with clients and business partners and worked on the implementation of customer retention campaigns.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for constantly performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management with Economics, University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society, Marketing Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Lycee Albert Thomas, Roanne, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Astronomy Society, Fitness Club, Swimming Club
Hubspot CRM, NetHunt CRM
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA, United States
10/2018, Customer Relationship Management Certificate, International Business Management Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport