Business Analyst CV Sample (Textversion)
Address: Sheelanagar Quarters 988, 99999, Andhra Pradesh, India
Date of birth: 1999-19-09
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +999 999 999
An ambitious and optimistic individual with academic credentials combined with experience from real business world and a diverse background. Possess strong skills along with the ability to deal creatively and practically with legal problems/issues.
07/2011 - 05/2015, B.Tech - Chemical Engineering, Nit Agartala, India
06/2009 - 04/2011, XII : (MPC)- Board of Intermediate Education, A.P, Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Visakhapatnam, India
06/2008 - 04/2009, X : Board of Secondary Education, A.P, Bhashyam Public School, Visakhapatnam, India
02/2016 - 06/2016, Systems Engineer, Infosys Limited, Mysore, India
Had an hands on working experience, project based training on SQL, Python.
10/2016 - 07/2017, Business Analyst, High Brow Market Research Investment Advisor Private Limited, Indore, India
- Primary Responsibility is revenue generation and Strategy making with clients.
- Communicate client's business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
- Develop business architecture , scope, processes, alternates and risks.
- Ability to manage the time of clients to create a repeated business with clients.
PySpace messaging application
PySpace allows users to login, add friends, view status, comment on a status, update status ,view friend requests. PySpace application is developed using Python language and has been extended on several aspects(like object oriented concepts of modularity,encapsulation and exception handling and database access).
- Worked in Requirement Analysis, Database Design, Development phases of the project.
- Involved in developing persistence layer(access to data base and persisting the data) of the application.
Electrochemical Reduction of Carbon dioxide into Methanol in Aqueous Bicarbonate Solution
- Copper oxide and copper electrodes were prepared and evaluated the performance of ERC in aqueous NaHCO3 solution at different applied potentials.
- Methanol was obtained as liquid phase product and achieved the maximum Faradaic efficiency of 45.86% at 5 minutes in case of 3V.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited [June 2014]
- Extensively analysed the processing of various units of the refinery.
VIZAG Steel Plant [December 2013]
- Worked on a project "Removal of phenols from effluents in MBC plant (waste water treatment plant)".
- Analysing and finding the optimized concentration for different effluents also.
Softwares & Languages
07/2016, Data Analysis using Excel, Microsoft Corporation through edX
06/2017, Diploma In Stock Markets, Maheshwari Institute of Careers and Research
06/2017, Certification in Technical Analysis of Stock Markets, Maheshwari Institute of Careers and Research
07/2017, Certification in Advance Derivative Model, Maheshwari Institute of Careers and Research
- Two day workshop on“Promotion and knowledge Transfer for Value Addition of Rubber in Tripura”.
- Attended the 30th National Convention of Chemical Engineers’ and National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Research, Development and Innovations in Chemical Industries”.
Positions of Responsibility
- As a NSS lead member participated and organized several blood donation camps, clean and green activities at NIT Agartala.
- As a Coordinator of Management Committee of CHEM-ZONE club coordinated the club in management aspects.
- Represented as branch sports coordinator of chemical engineering and lead the branch team in inter branch sports tournaments.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Won 1st prize in the event Memory Champ held in AAYAM-13.
- Runner-up in the Inter-Year cricket tournament held on Annual sports week-2013.
- Winner of the Inter-Year Kabaddi tournament held on Annual Sports week-2013.
- Secured 2nd in Inter-Year Shot-put Competition held on Annual Sports week-2013.
- Organized Treasure Hunt event in AAYAM-14, Techno-Management fest of NIT Agartala.
Ambitious - 100%
Creative - 89%
Hard working - 95%