Employment Advisor Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Client-oriented and performance-driven Employment Advisor with a track record of client satisfaction in completing detailed market research, providing career consulting services to clients, and evaluating job opportunities. Certified Employment Support Professional with a well-developed knowledge of Human Resources and great communication and leadership skills. Accustomed to working in fast-paced environments.
08/2016 - 08/2019, Employment Advisor, McKey Consulting, Ltd., Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Provided professional consulting services to individuals on various career-related issues and communicated with clients to determine their needs and goals.
- Assisted clients with the creation of perfect Resume and Cover Letter, monitored and evaluated job opportunities, and prepared clients for job interviews.
- Conducted detailed market research, stayed up-to-date with current industry laws and regulations, and attended various job fairs and other events.
- Identified potential clients, built and maintained relationships with business partners, and executed multiple administrative tasks.
- Ranked as a #1 Employment Advisor at the company for achieving great results and increasing the client satisfaction with provided services from 87% to 98% within 3 years.
09/2015 - 05/2016, Human Resources Management, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, United States
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, TEDx Club, Tennis Club
09/2011 - 05/2015, Human Resources Management, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA, United States
GPA: 3.94 (Top 15% of the Program)
The 2014 Academic Excellence Award winner
09/2007 - 05/2011, High School, Economic School Velika Gorica, Velika Gorica, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2011 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Boat Club, Football Team, Karate Club
Zenefits, PeopleStrategy eHCM
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, Class Representative, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA, United States
03/2018, Certified Employment Support Professional, Association of People Supporting Employment
10/2013, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport