Xometry Sr Project Engineer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Senior Project Engineer with 8 years of experience leading manufacturing and design projects, improving manufacturing areas and processes, and designing tooling solutions for a top tier rare earth magnet manufacturer. Projects value ranged from $2,500 to $2 million with team sizes from 3-5 people.
Core competencies include Mechanical Design and Drafting using SolidWorks, Inventor, and Pro Engineer, Project Management, Creative Problem Solving, Writing Manufacturing Processes, Technical Procedure and Work Instruction Documentation, Risk Analysis, and Product Quoting.
04/2018 - 10/2018, Senior Project Engineer, Arnold Magnetic Technologies, Rochester, NY, United States
- Planned and established a stator production cell which successfully delivered prototype stator orders to aerospace customers
- Managed production staff in the prototype stator cell
- Interviewed entry level engineering staff
- Continued to lead high risk, high-value manufacturing projects as done in Project Engineering role
04/2013 - 04/2018, Project Engineer, Arnold Magnetic Technologies, Rochester, NY, United States
- Managed manufacturing projects from quoting to shipping
- Kept customers up to date with manufacturing projects using Microsoft Project
- 2-D and 3-D magnetic modeling for both internal and customer applications
- Mentored less experienced engineers in manufacturing, project management, and industry knowledge
- Added value for customers by assisting with design for manufacturability
- Streamlined the company’s engineering tools and procedures for improved time efficiency
- Led a team of 3 engineers to design, build, test, and qualify Arnold Magnetic Technology's first automated equipment designed in-house on time and within budget, decreasing manual labor by 40%
06/2012 - 04/2013, Manufacturing Engineer, Arnold Magnetic Technologies, Rochester, NY, United States
- Improved manufacturing processes to increase efficiencies and decrease scrap rates
- Designed new and improved production tooling
- Supported Kaizen lean events
06/2010 - 08/2010, APC Lab Technician, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY, United States
- Worked on a multi-functional team to design, manufacture, and test the second generation of airtight frame for daguerreotypes.
09/2007 - 05/2012, Mechanical Engineering - Aerospace Option, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY, United States
Bachelor of Science Degree
- 2-time NCAA Division III All-American in Outdoor Track & Field in the 400m hurdles (2010, 2011)
- Engineering liaison to support international branches in the UK (2014) and Switzerland (2015). Provided engineering support in process knowledge transfer and increasing manufacturing throughput.
- JP Morgan Corporate Challenge Company Captain at Arnold Magnetic Technologies