Visual Stylist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and creative Visual Stylist accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Skilled at developing new visual concepts and design themes and completing regular sales floor audits. Offers a Fashion Design and Business Administration degree from a well-known university and strong attention to detail. Possess extraordinary communication skills and significant ability to work in a team.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Visual Stylist, Neiman Marcus Design, Inc., Portland, OR, United States
- Worked on the development of new visual concepts, created new design themes, and stayed up-to-date with current industry trends.
- Completed professional merchandise presentations, produced visual displays, and collaborated with the Store Managers to ensure that their requirements were met.
- Developed merchandise budgets, assisted in photoshoots, and participated in the creation of new promotional campaigns to increase sales.
- Conducted regular sales floor audits, completed weekly reports, and trained and supervised new merchandisers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month and recognized by executives for exceeding all monthly goals and targets.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Fashion Design and Business Administration, Kent State University, St, Kent, OH, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Film Society, TEDx Club, Volleyball Team
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, College du Leman, Versoix, Switzerland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Biology Society, Drama Club, Golf Club
Springboard Retail, Cin7
Attention to Detail
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Kent State University, St, Kent, OH, United States
10/2018, Visual Merchandising Design Certificate, Pratt Institute