Teacher Assistant Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified Teaching Assistant with a bachelor's degree in Primary Education from the University of Glasgow which serves as a great evidence of my field expertise. With more than 2 years of extensive experience and a proven track record of success in meeting all assigned objectives, I am a great leader and team player with the important ability to think critically and solve problems.
09/2018 - 06/2020, Teacher Assistant, Hillhead Primary School, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Supported multiple lead teachers during various classroom activities, ensuring that all safety guidelines were followed.
- Worked closely with students and guided independent study and remedial work assigned by the teacher.
- Executed multiple key clerical duties, maintained relevant correspondence, and resolved any problematic issues.
- Participated in the development of new educational materials and attended various school meetings and events.
- Recognized as a #1 Teacher Assistant within the school for constantly performing exceptional work and meeting all assigned objectives.
09/2014 - 05/2018, Primary Education, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 4% of the Programme)
The 2016 Dean's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Glasgow University Union, Swimming Club
09/2010 - 05/2014, High School, Realgymnasiet Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Extracurricular Activities: Aerobics Club, Debate Club, Politics Society
Carrying out administrative tasks
Getting the classroom ready for lessons
Supervising group activities
Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
09/2017 - 05/2018, Vice President, University of Glasgow Glasgow University Union, Glasgow, United Kingdom
04/2020, Teaching Assistant Certificate, Office of Higher Education