Tax Professional Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and dedicated Tax Professional skilled at preparing and filing tax documents, processing tax returns, and providing advice and recommendations to clients. Chartered Tax Professional with an Economics & Finance degree from a well-known university and great analytical skills. The Employee of the Month Award winner possessing excellenct multitasking skills and extraordinary time management abilities.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Tax Professional, McMillen & Associates, Inc., Atlanta, GA, United States
- Prepared and filed tax documents and forms, ensuring the accuracy of all data; provided tax information and financial advice to clients.
- Stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations, identified and calculated tax credits, and processed tax returns for multiple companies.
- Managed and maintained confidential documents and records and collaborated with colleagues to reduce tax liabilities.
- Communicated with clients via phone or email, resolved any tax issues, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with Finance managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Economics & Finance, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Entrepreneurship Society, FinTech Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Instituto Bilingue de Secundaria Cervantes, Madrid, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Club, Film Society, Fitness Club
TurboTax, Liberty Tax
H&R Block, Tax Slayer
09/2008 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, Instituto Bilingue de Secundaria Cervantes, Madrid, Spain
10/2018, Chartered Tax Professional, The Income Tax School