Junior Trader Resume Template (Text version)
Address: 2111 Meadowbrook Mall Road, 90017, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 323-559-3330
Self-driven, skilled, and focused finance professional adept at performing independently and/or collaboratively in a rapid-paced, high-pressured environment.
Having an extensive knowledge of the financial markets, strong work ethic, and exceptional analytical skills, Uthai is currently looking for a Junior Trader job with a modern financial institution.
08/2017 - 02/2019, Junior Equity Trader, Capital Group Ltd, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Executed trades and developed short/long-term financial strategies, ensuring that quality standards and company policies were fully met.
- Collaborated with other traders and industry professionals to provide expertise and best financial services possible.
- Focused mainly on mutual funds and hedge funds.
- Identified and exploited new investment opportunities; monitored risk and conducted financial reports.
- Increased revenue by 40% ($4M) in 1 year.
06/2015 - 08/2017, Junior Trader/Analyst, Geneva Trading, Inc., Denver, TX, United States
- Evaluated potential investment risk.
- Created market analysis to identify new opportunities and market coverage.
- Worked closely with the technology team to understand and improve company's trading system through developing new, more effective procedures.
- Generated an annual profit of $3M.
06/2014 - 08/2014, Investment Advisory Support Intern, Sterling Group Ltd, Boston, MA, United States
- Supported Financial Advisors and other staff as required.
- Assisted in purchasing/liquidating financial assets.
- Conducted market analysis to identify opportunities, maximize returns, and improve efficiency and productivity.
- Awarded Employee of the Month.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Finance, Bentley University, Waltham, MA, United States
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Entrepreneurship Society, Chess Club
09/2009 - 05/2011, IB Diploma Program, Harrow International School, Bangkok, Thailand
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
MetaStock, EquityFeed Workstation
INO MarketClub, Wave59 PRO2
Ability to Work under Pressure
06/2012 - 08/2012, Fund Allocator, Templeton Thailand Fund, Bangkok, Thailand
05/2017, The Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA), National Futures Association
Exploring distant lands
Feeling the music
Every kind of sport