Store Supervisor Resume Sample (Text version)
E-mail address: email@example.com
Performance-driven, tactful, and experienced Store Supervisor skilled in all aspects of running a successful retail store, including opening and closing procedures, banking, and merchandising and recruiting. Motivated professional with strengths in supervising employees and promoting optimal customer service. In addition to this, she has a positive attitude and is someone who is not afraid to push boundaries or make difficult decisions. Highly skilled in hiring, training, and developing sales staff, maintaining merchandise in neat and visually attractive condition, and placing merchandise orders.
- A confident communicator with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills and a real 'can do' attitude.
- An inquisitive mind with a good eye for detail.
- Proven ability to provide great customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver results.
- Proven experience of working with and achieving sales targets.
- Ability to show initiative and passion for improving things.
- Ability to problem-solve and manage tasks with a structured approach.
09/2015 - present, Store Supervisor, Hunter Boot, Leicester, UK
Key Responsibilities and Contributions:
- Maintaining and exceeding monthly store goals throughout the year.
- Increased sales from $1M to $5M in 2011, to $12M in 2012, and $15M by August 2013.
- Constantly demonstrating the value and importance of customer service in line with company model of the Hunter experience.
- Striving to contribute to the overall productivity of the store and achieve the highest possible level of sales performance.
- Coaching and training by observation, feedback and leading by example with exceptional service levels.
- Inspiring employees to contribute to the overall productivity of the store and achieve the highest possible level of sales performance.
- Ensuring high levels of product knowledge and communicating product updates to the team on a regular basis.
01/2007 - 08/2015, Store Supervisor, Under Armour, London, UK
- Implemented and maintained high levels of store standards.
- Promoted effective communication at all levels. Provided feedback and relevant information to the store management team.
- Ensured store service/selling culture was representative of the Under Armour brand.
- Promoted a positive work environment by recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining a respectful work place.
- Supported in the development of a team of exceptional retailers at all levels through ongoing coaching and by leading the way in the store standards.
- Worked closely with the management team to have a full understanding of both front and back of house procedures and processes.
09/2002 - 08/2006, Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, University of Leicester, Leicester, United Kingdom
Dean's List 2002 and 2006
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society