Leader of Production at Samsung Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Rua Sa e Souza, 99999, Recife, Brazil
Date of birth: 1983-05-30
Email address: contact hidden
Phone number: contact hidden
Degree in engineering with an emphasis on production. Skills / Experience: Focus in Safety, production process, job maintenance, logistics, discipline in standards compliance, sense of commitment. I speak good English, and I understand also.
03/2013 - 03/2016, Senior Logistic Analyst, Samsung, Recife, Brazil
WMS specialist. Helped in the implementation of TMS. Executes transactions related to shipment functions, accurately and on time, with detailed information to be reported with assertiveness to ensure compliance of P.O.D (Proof of delivery) and total customer satisfaction. Coordinates all shipments safely, effectively and accurately. Stay in contact with carriers, as needed, to ensure S.L.A (Service level agreement) collecting and inbound warehouse. Tracks all sales orders to enable prediction of adequate storage layout. Help as needed in the Factory department, inventory audits and general inventories.
- Checks documentations and invoices (NF-e / CT and / NF-d) for all the FTL, LTL, FCL, LCL issued cargos to ensure accurate documentation matched the goods to be loaded in their trucks, and products that will enter the warehouse, goods returns and reverse logistics.
- Help in creation of pallet id tags and serial / IMEI, checking the labels applied to packages are positioned in the standard, accurately and legibly.
- Ensures that all consignments are packed, labeled correctly and all documentation is prepared to meet the requirements of SEFAZ / SUFRAMA.
- Maintains accurate records to prepare periodic reports as needed
- Bidding or Tendering for carriers - communication with carriers on changes in cargos or commitments, delivery issues, etc.
- Assists in the supervision, as required, other activities of the Distribution Department, in the absence of logistics manager.
- Creation of international documents (S.O.P standard operating procedures )
- Audit security and S.O.P warehouses of all HUB's company and partners except São Paulo.
- Operates SAP/ R3 systems in logistics related modules.
02/2011 - 06/2012, Logistic Analyst, TECNIMONT Italia, Sao Luis, Brazil
Supplies: Purchasing Management / Inventory Control / Website (responsible for purchase of all materials used directly / indirectly in the departments of the work) Control and maintenance of fleet, management of transport systems (rental and fleet maintenance), definition of routes, supervising the tasks of site-drivers). Routing of employees transportation. Responsible for the maintenance and conservation building: (administrative building, central warehouse, infirmary, ordinances and restaurants: Operational and Administrative), Accounts Payable, Contract Manager of General Services; Responsible for reception of expatriates (foreigners and brazilians) / Passport Control (control of passports, visas and registrations in the federal police, organizing homes, lodging, reservations and airline ticket purchases, among others) in St. Louis; Development of inventories and action plans; Applying 5S quality routines , Kanban; Acquisition of materials of various kinds; Write procedures for operating activities; Controlling absenteeism of staff.
10/2010 - 01/2011, Leader of Production, Renosa Coca-Cola company, Sao Luis, Brazil
Lead production team of soft drinks; Develop procedures and production processes, control incoming and outgoing materials, inventory control and point of production and miscellaneous equipment; ensure compliance with production targets within specifications and quality standards; Guiding the team work on company procedures. Distribute tasks, monitor the process and provide support to operators to avoid unwanted shutdowns, analyze and monitor the development of operators to exercise other tasks; Controlling scale holiday and absenteeism of staff.
05/2016 - present, Business Administration and Management, General, FGV - Fundação Getulio Vargas, Recife, Brazil
02/2007 - 05/2015, Engineer's Degree, INDUSTRIAL, FACULDADE PITÁGORAS, Sao Luis, Brazil
02/2004 - 02/2005, INTERN, ALCOA, Sao Luis, Brazil
05/2015, A LOGÍSTICA COMO FERRAMENTA EFICAZ DE DISTRIBUIÇÃO DE MERCADORIAS: A MODALIDADE DO CROSSDOCKING, RODRIGO RAFAEL MORAES FERREIRA
CREA-SP, CREA-SP: 5069872256