Quality Control Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and self-driven Quality Control Assistant with a proven track record of success in developing and implementing new quality control policies and procedures, improving the production process, and conducting professional product tests. The Employee of the Month Award winner with strong attention to accuracy, excellent communication skills, well-developed critical thinking skills, and great teamwork abilities.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Quality Control Assistant, BASF Corporation, Galveston, TX, United States
- Collaborated with quality managers on the development and implementation of new quality control policies and procedures.
- Worked on the improvement of the whole production process - increased the efficiency of the production process by 15% in one year.
- Conducted professional product tests, completed detailed reports, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with executives and the Board of Directors.
- Communicated tests results and needed adjustments to managers and performed other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for achieving great results and constantly performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Mechanical Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Astronomy Society, Engineering Society, Math Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Vilnius Jesuit High School, Vilnius, Lithuania
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Math Society, Physics Society, Tennis Club
Inspect2GO, QT9 QMS
Attention to Detail
09/2015 - 05/2016, President, Stevens Institute of Technology Engineering Society, Hoboken, NJ, United States
10/2018, Certified Quality Engineer, CQE Academy