Purchasing Assistant Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and knowledgeable Purchasing Assistant accustomed to working in fast-paced and deadline-driven business environments. Experienced in preparing purchase orders, drafting contracts and agreements, and assisting in the procurement management. Possessing great communication skills, excellent analytical skills, and well-developed time management abilities, Arthur is presently seeking a Purchasing Assistant position with a modern company.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Purchasing Assistant, ACME Tools, Inc., Grand Forks, ND, United States
- Supported Purchasing Directors and Managers with any duties as assigned and performed various office tasks, ensuring that all policies and procedures were followed.
- Researched competitor pricing, prepared purchase orders, and built and maintained professional relationships with local/global suppliers.
- Communicated with buyers and vendors, resolved any problematic issues, and drafted contracts and agreements, ensuring the accuracy of all data.
- Organized and maintained documents and records, assisted in the procurement management, and completed detailed cost and inventory reports.
- Recognized by executives for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Economics & Finance, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Blockchain Society, Economics Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, The Lennen Bilingual School, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Computer Club, FIlm Society, Football Team
Deltek Costpoint, Expeni
09/2010 - 05/2013, Social Media Account Manager, The Lennen Bilingual School, Paris, France
02/2019, Certified Purchasing Manager, International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute