Performance Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Jakobstrasse 41, 3173, Geneva, Switzerland
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 031 596 73628
Self-driven and dedicated Performance Analyst who excels at conducting professional performance analysis, producing detailed reports, monitoring on-time metrics, and providing advice and support to managers. Certified Investment Management Analyst with excellent knowledge of Economics & Finance, great analytical skills, and well-developed ability to work under pressure. Erika is currently looking for a Performance Analyst position with a forward-moving organisation.
06/2017 - 04/2019, Performance Analyst, Lowell Group, Ltd., Geneva, Switzerland
- Conducted professional monthly and annual performance analysis of assigned portfolios, ensuring that all tasks were finished within schedule.
- Produced detailed reports and presented results to managers; monitored on-time metrics and performed risk/efficiency analysis.
- Developed and implemented new procedures which significantly increased efficiency and reduced unnecessary costs of performance analysis processes.
- Provided beneficial advice and support to managers and worked closely with investment managers on the creation of new financial tools and templates.
- Recognized by executives for reducing expenses of performance analysis processes by 35% within two years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Economics & Finance, Geneva Business School, Geneva, Switzerland
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, Water Polo Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Prins Henriks Skole, Randers, Denmark
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2016 - 05/2017, Vice President, Geneva Business School Economics Society, Geneva, Switzerland
04/2018, Certified Investment Management Analyst, Investments and Wealth Institute
02/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School