Modern Resume For College Application Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and motivated individual with a proven track record of success in leading other people, organizing events, and managing social media. The Principal's and the Headteacher's Award winner and a great team player possessing exceptional decision-making skills and the important ability to finish all assigned projects within schedule.
09/2018 - 05/2020, Vice President, European School Copenhagen Student Government, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Directed and coordinated multiple student committees and was responsible for all public relations-related activities and functions.
- Supervised a team of 15 students and pro-actively participated in the organization and planning of various school events.
- Collaborated and worked closely with the Student Government President and was involved in meetings with the Board of Directors.
09/2017 - 05/2018, Social Media Account Manager, European School Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Managed all aspects of the school's Instagram profile.
- Produced original content and edited photos and videos.
- Grew the number of followers from 150 to 4,500 within just one year.
09/2016 - 05/2020, IB Diploma Program, European School Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
GPA: 4.0 (Top 1% of the Program)
Extracurricular Activities: Debate Club, Student Government, Tennis Club
Photoshop, Final Cut Pro
09/2016 - 10/2017, Fund Allocator, Copenhagen Christian Charity, Copenhagen, Denmark
05/2019, The Principal's Award, European School Copenhagen
Won the 2019 Principal's Award for achieving extraordinary academic results while being involved in numerous extracurricular activities.
05/2018, The Headteacher's Award, European School Copenhagen
Awarded for representing the school at the international human rights competition This Human World 2018 in Vienna.
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport