Junior Research Analyst CV Sample (Text version)
Address: House Number 999, 99991, Sector 99/D, India
Date of birth: 1999-19-09
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +999 999 999
I can contribute my knowledge and skills to the organisation and enhance my experience through continuous learning and teamwork.
2013 - 2017, University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, India
2011 - 2013, Secondary School, Government Model Secondary School, India
2006 - 2011, Shishu Niketan Senior Secondary School Chandigarh
01/2017 - 05/2017, Research project (funded by TEQUIP II), EDM
- Literature survey on stir casting and powder metallurgy process for fabrication of composites.
- Fabricated copper tungsten and copper aluminium composites by stir casting and powder metallurgy method.
- Compared hardness, porosity and density of copper aluminium composites.
08/2016 - 12/2016, Minor Project, Active Chair
Designed and fabricated an adjustable workspace so as to eliminate side effects of the same posture over a long time, 13% of body weight supported on feet reducing fatigue as in standing and will be helpful in burning calories than sitting and also increasing productivity and attentiveness of the user.
02/2015 - 10/2015, National level event, Efficycle 2015
- Represented UIET in the Efficycle‐2015 virtual round and qualified to design a tricycle out of 250 teams held at KIET Ghaziabad organised by SAE India.
- Designed and fabricated a Human-electric hybrid power tricycle (Tadpole design), capable of seating two passengers aiming to develop an environment-friendly mobility solution.
- Worked on 3D modelling of Roll cage in Solidworks.
- Represented UIET in Eefficycle‐2015 held at Lovely Professional University by SAE India and got 14th position overall out of 100 teams ( Among top 5 in final race).
- Handled the cost presentations of the whole event and successfully reduced the actual cost from the estimated cost.
Electrochemical machine, Mini Projects
Fabricated the small scale working prototype of Electro-Chemical Machine able to machine Cast Iron sheets of thickness up to 5 mm.
Designed and fabricated combination punch die arrangement can perform bending and piercing operations simultaneously.
Miniature Lathe Prototype able to work on wood and light materials like Aluminum. Designed the 3-Jaw-Chuck Mechanism and 3-axis Carriage Moving Mechanism.
Current advancements in research trends in variations of electrical discharge machining: a review
06/2016 - 07/2016, See Lube Technologies Pvt Ltd
Internship on the manufacturing of greases and lubricating oils
05/2015 - 06/2015, Panipat Thermal Power Plant
Internship on plant familiarization
Position of responsibility
01/2016 - 03/2016, Event Head, GOONJ 2016
- Headed the event AQUAJET.
- Responsible for management and smooth functioning of technical events.
- Responsible for gathering data and inviting teams for participation.
08/2014 - 10/2014, Test head, SAE Efficycle 2014
- GATE-2017 91.8 percentile.
- 2nd in “producir” in PECFEST 2014.
- Was among the 3 appreciation certificate of Core committee member for SAE Efficycle 2013.
- Letter of appreciation by Mr Kapil Sibbal (Former Education Minister) in class X.
- Participated in “bridge your way” in Techelone 2015.
- Participated in “dome it” event at PECFEST 2014.
- Part of school NCC and participated in the march past during Chandigarh's independence day celebration.
Feeling the music