Environmental Engineer Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 72 Boughton Rd, IP13 5UH, Bristol, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 070 5907 9865
Performance-driven and motivated Environmental Engineer recognized for conducting professional site inspections and detailed project field assessments. Adept at developing and implementing new waste programmes, performing research, and providing advice on current environmental laws and regulations. Offers great knowledge of mathematics/science, excellent problem-solving skills, and extraordinary critical thinking abilities. Brahim is currently looking for an Environmental Engineer position with a forward-moving organisation.
07/2015 - 04/2019, Environmental Engineer, Carrington West, Inc., Bristol, United Kingdom
- Performed regular site inspections and project field assessments; conducted reports and analysed results, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Monitored and controlled wastewater/waste air; stayed up-to-date with current environmental laws and regulations.
- Worked closely with hydro-geologists and other professionals on the development and implementation of a new waste programme which significantly reduced expenses and increased effectivity.
- Performed research on groundwater collected from sites; was in charge of SWPPP and SPCC development.
- Reduced the amount of generated waste by 65% within 3 years.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2014 - 05/2015, Environmental Engineering, University of the West of England, Bristol, United Kingdom
Top 5% of the Programme
09/2010 - 05/2014, Mechanical Engineering, University of Greenwich, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Politics Society, Volleyball Club
09/2008 - 05/2010, IB Diploma Programme, Amman Academy, Jordan, Amman
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Activities: Math Society, Physics Society
Quality Control Analysis
Good Team Player
09/2012 - 05/2013, Vice President, University of Greenwich Engineering Society, London, United Kingdom
06/2015, Chartered Environmentalist, Institution of Civil Engineers
03/2014, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport