Hydrologist Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Vipgranden 77, 912 00, Stockholm, Sweden
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 0940-3608447
Accurate and self-driven Hydrologist skilled at developing hydrologic models, analysing maps and datasets, writing scientific articles and publications, and evaluating water quality, water use, and surface-water interaction. The Aminoff Prize winner with excellent knowledge of laboratory practices, strong problem-solving skills, and significant ability to perform well in a team.
06/2015 - present, Hydrologist, Mattinson Partnership, Inc., Stockholm, Sweden
- Developed, analysed, and interpreted various topographical maps, raster datasets, and georeferenced satellite images.
- Worked on new hydrologic models and maps; carried out accurate GPS measurements.
- Analysed and researched the groundwater across the Stockholm area.
- Collaborated with the Federal Agencies; generated professional presentations and reports on the quality of water, water use, and amount of water resources; presented discoveries to managers.
- Using own judgement and knowledge, evaluated erosion control structure, surface-water interaction, and watershed restoration; archived all hydrologic data.
- Publicated multiple scientific articles to well-known journals, such as The Scientific World Journal, Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, Experiments in Fluids, and Journal of Environmental Engineering.
- The 2018 Aminoff Prize winner.
09/2014 - 05/2015, Hydrology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
09/2010 - 05/2014, Atmospheric Sciences and Hydrology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, United States
Activities: Math Society, Engineering Society, Tennis Club
09/2006 - 05/2010, High School, Ostra Reals Gymnasium, Ostermalm, Sweden
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
General Laboratory Practices
06/2012 - 08/2012, Physics Tutor, Go Overseas, Fuqing, China
01/2019, Certified Science Teacher, Swedish Teachers' Union
04/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport