Hospice Care Nurse Resume Sample (Text version)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A dedicated and compassionate Hospice Care Nurse with 10+ years of experience eager to help critically ill patients. Highly empathetic nature with a special ability to provide psychosocial and emotional support to culturally sensitive patients. Exceptionally skilled in providing each patient with personalized treatments based on their needs, determining needed care plan and assessment with all aspects. Hands-on experience in instructing caregivers to provide care as indicated. Displays strong team leadership attributes and excellent communication skills.
08/2010 - 08/2019, Hospice Care Nurse, Compassionate Care Center, Vienna, Austria
Provided all-day care for more than 20 critically ill patients and worked closely with their families during the final stages of life. Worked in collaboration with other house supervisors in the management of daily unit operations.
- Collaborated with other hospice personnel on the direct care of shared patients to ensure all providers were up-to-date with the patient plan of care.
- Performed ongoing evaluations and assessments to revise the initial plan of care as the needs of the patient changed.
- Provided home nursing care for terminally ill patients.
- Developed and implemented personalized patient care plans.
- Sorted and allocated patient care problems.
- Ordered supplies for patient care at home and maintained details.
05/2010 - 07/2010, Registered Nurse Certification, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
09/2006 - 05/2010, Bachelor’s of Science, Nursing, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Faculty of Social Sciences
Top 10% of the Program
Clubs and Societies: Biology Society, Dance Club
Anatomy and Physiology
Strong Patient Assessment
Strong Knowledge of Nursing Practices
Dealing with Crisis Situations
Comfort and Quality of Life
High Ethical Standards
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
10/2008, BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS), Lord's Hospital