Dental Secretary Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Client-oriented and highly-dedicated Dental Secretary with more than 2 years of experience in providing great customer service to patients, managing large databases, and executing various clerical tasks. Offers a proven ability to operate in a team setting and manage time effectively to ensure that everything is completed in a timely manner. Helli is currently looking for a Dental Secretary position with a modern clinic.
09/2017 - 09/2019, Dental Secretary, Chestnut Dental, Needham, MA, United States
- Communicated with patients, scheduled and managed all diagnostic appointments and consultations, and produced and coordinated weekly clinic schedule.
- Collected and reviewed documents from patients, processed payments, ordered missing supplies, and organized and maintained confidential patient records.
- Provided all-time excellent customer service, resolved any patient problematic issues, answered the phone, and handled mail.
- Verified insurance eligibility when needed, completed monthly reports, and supported dentists and other medical professionals with other duties as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration with Economics, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, FinTech Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Suomalainen Yhteiskoulu, Helsinki, Finland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Dance Club, Drama Club, Film Society
Curve Dental, Dentiflow
SoftDent, Open Dental
MedKey, CPDP HMS
09/2011 - 05/2012, Class President, Suomalainen Yhteiskoulu, Helsinki, Finland
05/2019, Certified Data Management Professional, Institute for Certification of Data Professionals