Carpenter Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and hard-working Carpenter Assistant with great physical stamina and excellent technological expertise and manual dexterity. Adept at constructing and installing various furniture and appliances, maintaining a clean and safe work area, and providing support to Senior Carpenters. Offers a strong attention to accuracy. extraordinary problem-solving skills, and well-developed time management abilities.
07/2018 - 07/2019, Carpenter Assistant, Lamont Bros, Inc., Montreal, Canada
- Provided beneficial support to multiple qualified Carpenters with various tasks as required, ensuring that the company's high standards were always met.
- Reviewed blueprints, constructed, installed, and repaired various furniture and appliances. and operated and maintained tools and equipment.
- Maintained a clean and safe work area and communicated with clients to ensure that everything was in compliance with their needs and requirements.
- Stayed up-to-date with current industry trends, built relationships with contractors and subcontractors, and performed other duties as assigned.
- Recognized by executives and managers for constantly performing great work and completing all assignments in a timely manner.
09/2014 - 05/2018, Gymnasium, Lauder – Morasha School, Warsaw, Poland
The 2017 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in National Karate Competition
Clubs and Societies: Math Society, Karate Club, Table Tennis Club
Attention to Detail
09/2016 - 05/2017, Class Treasurer, Lauder – Morasha School, Warsaw, Poland
03/2019, Certified Carpenter, National Association of the Remodeling Industry