Asset Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Chartered Asset Manager offering exceptional critical thinking skills and the important ability to solve complex problems. Possessing 3 years of extensive field experience and a master's degree in Asset Management from the Penn State University, Nicholas is an effective team player and leader with determination achieve extraordinary academic results.
07/2017 - 07/2020, Asset Manager, Lensky International, Ltd., Boston, MA, United States
- Managed a $50 million multi-asset portfolio and developed and monitored annual budgets.
- Created and implemented marketing and sales strategies and communicated with clients.
- Identified and evaluated potential investments and produced monthly reports and statements.
- Negotiated contracts, represented the company at industry events, and led a team of 10 individuals.
- Recognized by the company executives as a top-achieving manager for exceeding all assigned objectives.
09/2015 - 05/2017, Asset Management, Penn State University, State College, PA, United States
09/2011 - 05/2015, Business & Management, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 3% of the Program)
The 2014 Dean's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, High School, Bladins Gymnasium, Malmö, Sweden
The 2011 Best Graduate Award winner
Morningstar Portfolio Manager
Ability to prioritize
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, University of Glasgow TEDx Club, Glasgow, United Kingdom
06/2017, Chartered Asset Manager, Global Academy of Finance
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book