Anchor Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Puchovska 12, 81421, Bratislava, Slovakia
Email address: email@example.com
Knowledgeable and performance-driven Anchor who excels at performing well under pressure and in fast-paced environments. Effective communicator skilled at conducting deep research, completing engaging stories, and serving as the main news anchor. The 2018 OTO Award winner with strong attention to accuracy, communication & media studies university degree, well-developed critical thinking skills, and great teamwork abilities.
06/2016 - present, Anchor, Markiza - Slovakia, s.r.o., Bratislava, Slovakia
- Served as the main morning anchor, delivered live broadcast, and conducted professional interviews, ensuring that the channel's high standards were met.
- Worked on the script development and completed engaging stories within very tight deadlines.
- Provided beneficial information to viewers on the current news on politics, economics, business, health, and technology.
- Conducted deep research and collaborated with other professionals from the industry to ensure the accuracy of facts and information.
- Won the 2018 OTO (Television Screen Personality) Award for best News Host.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Communication & Media Studies, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: European Society, Drama Club, Film Society
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, Cambridge International School Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Politics Society, Swimming Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2015 - 05/2016, Social Media Acocunt Manager, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
11/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School