BlueLink International Customer Care Officer Resume Example (Textová verzia)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Qualified graduate from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas majored in Hotel Administration – Meetings & Events Management with previous hospitality, translation & interpretation and customer service working backgrounds. Fluent in English & Korean, and intermediate in Japanese. Proficient in MS Office and LMS.
Recent Work History
08/2017 - 04/2018, Interpreter, Korea Express Pro-Women's Volleyball Club, Gimcheon, Korea
- Interpreted communication between an international player and the team.
- Assisted an international player's living and adaptation in Korea and with team.
- Created and initiated harmonized working atmosphere that led to win champions for regular and champion's leagues, and assisted my foreign player to achieve various awards like MVPs, MIP, Best 7 during the season.
- Attracted the most audience with average 3,000 to 4,000 per match and increased average TV viewing rate in 0.6% compared to pervious season that also increased in popularity of pro-women's volleyball.
02/2015 - 10/2015, Agent/Interpreter, Korea Tourism Organization (KTO), Wonju, Korea
- Responsible for online tourism data management including monitoring, correcting, distributing and devloping.
- Assisted in coordinating familiarization trips in collaboration with Korean local tourism departments to help promote Korean tourism spots.
- Translated English communication within the team as necessary by phone or e-mail.
- Participated actively on SNS or mobile app renewal projects by reviewing and providing feedbacks about UI design, functions, structures, and etc.
- Assisted team's general administration works like office supply management/arrangement, meeting/events preparation, documents collection/submission to upper division, etc.
05/2013 - 05/2014, Translator/Agent, Korea International Trade Association (KITA), Seoul, Korea
- Translated import regulation or trade commerce documents from WTO, or international government resources, from English to Korean or vice versa.
- Assisted in coordinating 25 or more industrial department meetings, business dialogues and etc from preparation to wrap-up.
- Managed over 200 import regulation items against Korea on website, monitored its changes and updated information for members and relevant parties.
- Edited weekly, monthly, and yearly e-newsletter, reports, and booklet in regards to import regulation status against Korea.
08/2008 - 05/2011, Bachelor of Science, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, United States
- Major in Hotel Administration - Meetings & Events Management
- Completed 1,000 hours of hands-on work experience in hospitality industry
Resolving customer complaints